Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New Beginings...

4:45 this morning I woke up and ACTUALLY got out of bed with man hands and while he showered I made him lunch and some tea for sister and me. Once man hands was off to work (totally surprised I was up and made him lunch) sister and I did some yoga and hung out till it was time for me to shower and head off to work. It feels so good to be awake! I have one month till my 28th birthday and I want to lose a few more lbs (at the least) and be a morning person, so I am trying my hardest to change...My friend Robin said it takes 28 days to make a good habit and just a couple to break it.

Hear goes to 28 days of waking up early (not including weekend I'm not crazy...lol)




{both pics via}


I hope something makes you smile and your eyes light up always

6 comments:

  1. I love mornings like this...the ones where you wake up early all on your own...actually FEEL refreshed and ready to tackle the day (and then...you do!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good plan..I will keep my fingers crossed:) I should try that too:)

    Good luck,sweetie:)

    Kisses and see you soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely idea. it helps to have someone around to do it with you, for motivation. :D

    still, still lol'ing at 'man hands.'

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh yoga in the morning. that's something i really need to do. Instead, I lie in bed reading facebook on my phone. Damn, technology!!

    :)

    p.s. http://littlegrayfox.blogspot.com/2010/07/spreading-sunshine.html
    you've got an award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha thats what i normally do too in the morning!

    Thank you so much for the award!! im gonna have to work on that tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha i have been trying all summer long to be a morning person! though...not sure i've made any progess?

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!