Saturday, February 4, 2012

Produce love

In the beginning of the year I signed us up for organic produce delivery...I love that every week they send me a small box of stuff and I don't have to think about what I wanna buy. Sometimes we get strange things like celaric...but I look up how to cook it and we try something new. Man hands likes it too, although he doesn't like the mass grapefruit we have been getting but I do! I will just have to remember to go and swap that out next week.

We eat so much more healthy...yay!

It's day 6 of my green smoothie. So far the scale says -2lbs. Crossing my fingers the numbers keep dropping. The last few weeks they keep going up and down the same few lbs. Not cool!

Well its off for a busy weekend.

Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!