Monday, February 27, 2012

moments to remember

Becoming a mom and a wife in one year has been amazing. There are moments I don't want to forget and am afraid I am going to forget.

Holding Autumn for the first time I will never forget, but I don't want to forget how much I missed her when I wasn't holding her. For the longest time when I was away from her it felt like a part of me was missing...I don't want to forget how I felt alone and that no one understood how I felt except my husband. The three months I spent with her at home were wonderful and I never want to forget them. I was also getting ready for my wedding (here was only 11 weeks from her birth to our wedding date and I had things to make)That was tough but I managed...actually I decided holding my baby was more important than stressing over details to our wedding. I don't regret it. The day was perfect anyway. I got married to a wonderful man and that's what the day was for anyway.
That's a day I will never forget, knowing my husband arrived at the venue made me SO happy and seeing him in his tux drinking champagne with me before our ceremony is a moment I will never forget. I can't remember what we said to each other now but I remember I couldn't take my eyes off of him and I couldn't stop laughing and smiling.
Our photographer did an amazing job capturing the whole day so that we wont forget it.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's a beautiful picture!

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    Shoetopia Giveaway -- Come and join! :]

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!