Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It's about time I post again...100th Post!

My dear blogger friends I have been away for some time. Sorry. This year seems to have happened so fast and with so many exciting changes in my life I don't know how to keep up.
I would like to thank you all for reading, you have opened up a world to me that has given me much joy and shown me amazing things.

Wanna see whats new with my wedding planning?? I know you do...


About a month and a half ago we found out we are expecting a child...July 15th is the due date. So that puts me at 11 weeks preggo and that would make the conception date...(I'm guessing) the week we got engaged...apparently we move fast! HA!


You should totally read this article it cracked me up!

So as you can guess things have been a little crazy with me as I have put it all together...planning a Wedding and now a baby is going to be tricky. I can definitely handle it though.


Now I am off to catch up on what I have been missing!

Happy Tuesday! oh and I hope you all had a fantastic Holiday season!!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What an exciting year you're going to have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on both... the baby and the followers!! :-)

    Happy Wednesday Darling! xo

    I'm also doing a perfume giveaway right now if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG !!! That is fantastic,sweetie...Congrats, Im so very happy for you:) yay!
    Muah

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!