Thursday, October 28, 2010

pretty lace gloves

"I consider lace to be one of the prettiest imitations ever made of the fantasy of nature; lace always evokes for me those incomparable designs which the branches and leaves of trees embroider across the sky, and I do not think that any invention of the human spirit could have a more graceful or precise origin." .... Coco Chanel, April 29, 1939










I am considering wearing gloves on my wedding day...these fingerless ones have caught my eye. So pretty and delicate.

Would you wear gloves?

6 comments:

  1. Ohh those are really pretty..I love the long second one.I think it all depends on what dress you would be wearing
    Kisses,darling

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would wear lace gloves, but not polyester. Unless it was a themed wedding and I was cinderella. Food for thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gloves are beautiful, but I personally wouldn't wear them (lace gloves tend to snag and catch on things easily). But what do I know, my business is food, not fashion. Wear whatever would make you feel the most beautiful on your special day :). I'm following you back. Hope to see you around soon at Meatless Meals For Meat Eaters

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes i would wear those!! I love the second one so much!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!