Friday, July 16, 2010

Today is just a really good day. I got so many things to do and not enough time, but I am still in an awesome mood.  Its Friday, payday, meet up with a dear friend for dinner day, make a gazillion cupcakes day and shop for a baby shower present day. So excited for the weekend, My Nana is turning 70 and my family is putting together a big party tomorrow. (why I'm making cupcakes) and I just love my family and getting together with all of them. It will also be the first time a lot of my family will meet man hands so I'm excited for that as well.

Oh I have also been planning a baby shower that has been challenging for me, its seahawks theme. I wanted it to be cute baby and seahawk as well. I couldn't find anything that fit that so I have been making a Flag Banner for baby Leon. I am not done but I will post pics when i am done. The shower was for last week but we had to cancel it due to a funeral so its been rescheduled for tomorrow morning brunch....so much to do tonight!
I took these pictures last night of the only roses left in my yard. next year I hope to have more.

1 comment:

  1. Those are beautiful roses:) You are a busy bee but its so good that you are having fun:) I adore baby-showers and have a lovely time with your family:) Happy Birthday to your Nana:)
    Kisses,sweetie

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!