Friday, July 23, 2010

creepy crawly

I came home yesterday to a new friend that made a home in my dining room. Normally i am scared of spiders but this was just so cute, how he spun his web right in the middle of the room all in one day...amazing.


my sister then came over and took it down and set him free....

oh and I have humming birds! I will get some pics and blog all about the humming birds (I named then Fredrick and Barbara) Also 1 day till our big "were shacking up" BBQ! It's going to be a fun weekend!

Hope your weekend is a great one!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that's amazing. But I still don't like spiders very much. Glad this is out of your living room now. Have a wonderful weekend!

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like that you guys let him go free :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so little and cute and so nice that you let me go...Wow you really have humming birds? That is so cool:)

    Kisses darling and have a fun and sunny weekend:)
    Muah

    ReplyDelete
  4. well i dont have them as pets or anything but they live in tree outside my house im pretty sure. i put out some food and they are drinking it.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!