Tuesday, June 8, 2010

blogging from my not-so-fancy cell phone...this could get dangerous.

so with man hands moving in soon had me freak out for just a small moment. i dont know why cause im not scared and cant wait to live our lives together. i am truly blessed to have him in my life. blessed to have such wonderful people in my life. my sister has been taking care of me since i sprained my ankle. helping me out around the house and keeping me company. telling me when i need to rest. i dont know what i would do with out her. she is awesome! love ya sis.

just been having a moment of looking back at my life. it was never easy and i dont want it to ever be easy. thats not as much fun.

"life aint always beautiful, but its a beautiful ride"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!