Tuesday, January 12, 2010

um.......

i dont know why i started this blog. i guess to let it all out. nothing too exciting in my life, normal stuff.
i have a few things i am excited for so i will name them off....thats a start right?

  1. My up coming Valentines weekend getaway with the most wonderful man i could have ever imagined and he is all mine!! he wont tell me what we are doing or where we are going. its going to be wonderful just to be alone with him for the weekend.
  2. Moving in with the same wonderful man thats taking me away for the weekend. we decided to move in together come summer time. i cant wait to start a life with him. my Nana asked if he made a commitment to me last night. im not so worried about that part yet. we have taken things pretty slow and he is amazing and i am just happy to be with him and love him. marriage will come in time.
  3. taking my dog to training classes. she is such a good dog i just dont know what to do with her. i know that once we both get a little training together things will be good with us.
  4. taking my niece to the ballet for her 5th birthday
  5. Summer time and a skinnier body!!!

eh i think thats about it....see not too exciting.

i think this new year is going to bring amazing things in my life. i am truly blessed and am so greatful for everyone in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!