Tomorrow is my 10 year High School Reunion...should be fun and I hope to see some faces I haven't seen in a while.
Today's Happy Thoughts come to you from the little things we do and her fill in the blank friday. If you would like to join in visit her blog; she has instructions there.
1. The strangest thing I've ever eaten is...hmm, I don't think I have actually eaten anything strange *thinking*thinking*thinking* nope, everything has been along the "normal" side of things. Dang I think I need to explore more.
2. I wouldn't be caught dead... stripping on stage, first I have no rhythm (as much as I would like to think I do) and second no way. I have a friend that did a burlesque show once; she is a costume designer. That would be fun but I just wouldn't be able to. Stage fright kept me from acting and I wanted to act so bad.
3. When I am 75 I will....be wearing red lipstick and glamorous wigs pinching all my grand children's cheeks and serving them freshly baked cookies
4. If I had to be named after a place I would want to be named...Emerald after my very own city; Seattle.
5. My name is...Andrea; my mom really liked the name and Shevbion; after a character on some soap opera (I know right! but I like my middle name)
6. My all time favorite photo is...There are many pictures I love and many memories that I love even more, but if I have to chose one I guess it would have to be one that I took in High School of my friends Brian and Nick sitting in the back of my 1972 VW bug early one morning skipping class. They look SO young. We had a lot of fun driving around in my car. It was the first favorite picture I have of my own.
7. If I could afford it I would...travel around the world with my children (when I have them) so that they will get to experience things I never did.
have a fantastic weekend