Monday, May 10, 2010

Craft time goofyness

Saturday morning Kelli and i went to a craft fair put on by etsyRain. We got up super early to get in line to make sure we were one of the 50 people that got a bag full of goodies! The weather was beautiful so we got pretty lucky and grabed some coffee and sat in the sun till 11 when the doors officially opened. We got our goodies that were filled with some great handmade items and coupons. I really liked my panda coin purse from Maluhia Designs. I also really liked some wine glasses that i plan on buying when Al moves in and i can afford to shop again *sigh*. I also got the oportunity to dress up as Bacon!!! Thanks to the what do bacon do booth.

It was a Great way to spend my saturday morning (even though i had to skip on breakfast with Al's family Mom's day breakfast) I am so excited for the punk rock Flea market that i will be selling my crafts in June. Gotta get busy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!